Information about the protection of personal data
Privacy protection while processing Your personal data is important issue, to which we pay special attention in our business activity. Personal information collected during Your visit on our website we treat as confidential and process it in accordance with the law. Protection of personal data and information security are the part of our company policy.
Information about protection and method of processing personal data by RAPA S. Międlar W. i I. Szymańscy sp. j., 9 Ceramiczna Street, 20-149 Lublin, VAT No. PL7121931385
From 25 May 2018, as the Administrator of your personal data, we are responsible for its use in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of the day 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the purpose of which is the unification of the rules for the processing of personal data within the EU territory.
I. Purpose and basis for the use of personal data:
· processing of your personal data for the performance of the contract concluded between us or the performance of our legitimate interests,
· use of virtual resources provided by you (including informational mailing, access to platforms and applications requiring explicit user verification),
· verification of financial capacity in the context of payment for goods or services,
· conducting a trading process, especially communication,
· shipment of ordered goods and services,
· considering and handling complaints about goods and services submitted by you,
· handling inquiries and requests, including service,
· processing of your data for tax and accounting purposes,
· legitimate interest of the company,
· analysing and managing your activity on websites belonging to RAPA S. Międlar W. i I. Szymańscy sp. j. in order to adapt the content to your individual preferences, interests and behaviours,
· organization of loyalty programs and competitions,
· conducting activities promoting the own offer of goods and services,
· debt collection,
· ensuring the security and integrity of services provided electronically,
· contacting for purposes related to permitted marketing activities,
· conducting statistical analyses,
· data storage for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstration of the fulfilment of our obligations under the law).
II. Type of personal data:
· full name of the company or name and surname,
· registered address,
· correspondence address,
· VAT No.,
· e-mail box address,
· telephone number.
If the above mentioned data are not given, it will not be possible to conclude an agreement between the parties.
Providing other personal data by you is voluntary.
III. Data transmission
RAPA S. Międlar W. i I. Szymańscy sp. j. as part of its business activity, it provides personal data to the following entities:
· employees and associates as well as companies providing advisory and consultancy services,
· companies providing IT system management services, providing courier and postal services (in order to conduct the necessary correspondence in the matters entrusted to us).
IV. The right to access data
The provisions of the Regulation on the protection of personal data entitle you to request us:
· providing information about the data being processed,
· issuing copies of processed data,
· prompt correction of incorrect data,
· supplement incomplete personal data, including providing an additional statement,
· limitations of data processing in case of questioning their correctness,
· immediate removal of unduly processed data,
· transfer of data to another administrator in a commonly used machine-readable format.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by phone or email: +48 817184608, email@example.com.
V. The right to object
In the event of processing personal data necessary to perform legally legitimate interests - You may lodge the objection to specific situations. In this case, we will not be able to process your personal data unless we prove the existence of valid, legally justified grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
However, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to its processing with immediate effect.
VII. The right to lodge a complaint
If you feel that the processing of personal data carried out by RAPA S. Międlar W. i I. Szymańscy sp. j. is unlawful - you are entitled to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.